Never. Hahahaha. OK, not never. I know joking about it might feel a bit cruel, especially when one is in pain and pain is never ending. In my statement “never” there’s some truth, but not in the way it would make you hopeless.
I know, since you are here, you into some healing modality, integration, practice, or your spiritual journey. And you didn’t get here out of “good life”. No-one does. And another thing that I know about you is that you came on this path looking for solution. You’re looking for improvement and to to change something in your life. Also most likely, you want to reduce your suffering and pain that you been feeling. The emotional pain.
P.S. If you want to be updated with my creations (it comes in all forms: posts, blogs, videos, audios, workshops, sessions, programs, special offers) subscribe by filling in the form below. I’m happy to have you!
If you like me, you tried and tested many things to reduce your suffering. And the drive to keep on searching is very similar like the quest to find “the one”. In our your case – to find “the one method” that removes the problem and get rids of pain. So that you could feel good, so that you could heal.
Yes, I’m in healing industry and yes – you are too. Word healing is strong in here, and seeking for healing seems never ending. And in one way it is, and in another way – it is not.
You were never really broken.
So in what ways it is never ending?
- Once you remove the first layer and you think you resolved everything – another layer appears.
- We don’t know everything that we will need to deal with – some things are currently in sub-conscious, aka – unknown.
- It can take time – even after integration of specific problem it takes time for the physical reality to adjust.
- Sometimes healing looks like “feeling out” the emotion, pain and feeling something uncomfortable. Which in short term doesn’t feel like any healing is occurring.
Fall in love with your femininity
In what ways healing is done?
- Eventually you will feel better. The more you heal – the better you feel.
- You were never really broken. As you experience healing, you’ll see that you are simply reclaiming parts of yourself and your truth.
- As you progress, you’ll start feeling more empowered and you care less about being “perfect” or about achieving “total healing”. You’ll be OK with yourself.
to come through when you feel responsible for everything. If you feel responsible for everything at home, all the chores, tasks, even for how the relationship goes, your work etc., you are not sharing the space: you are not sharing energetic space with the masculine. You are out of balance with your feminine form and overstretching into a masculine energy and not allowing external masculine energy to assist.
Of course, there is positivity in ownership, which is why people feel they
As you experience healing, you’ll see that you are simply reclaiming parts of yourself and your truth.
So the healing, as we know it, might never be done. That is if we compare our spiritual, and emotional healing to healing from a cold or some ailment. But if we look at it as a developmental process, as something in the making, then we don’t actually need to be completely healed or “done” with the process. It feels like it’s never-ending because at the beginning it feels hard, it feels uncomfortable. But fear not – eventually, it will become easier. It will become smoother. It will even become exciting as every new opportunity will be opening a potentially much better life…You will feel better. And you will feel stronger. And eventually, you will be such a pro at it, that it will feel like brushing your teeth in the evening. So that you can have a bright smile in the morning. You’ll see.
Want to change that and start loving and living by your unique femininity instead?
Get on the list!
The “Radian Womb Woman” 💖 program is coming out in 2023!
Just like physical exercises are designed to strengthen certain muscles this exercise is created for you to strengthen the belief “I am good enough” muscle. Try it out for 4 weeks and you will be surprised about the positive results that it will bring.
- Structured 28-day journey.
- Daily writing prompts and reflective exercises.
- Cultivate deep-rooted belief in …
Embark on a 6-week journey that combines six personalized 45-minute sessions and engaging homework, all designed to empower intuitive women in their quest to reconnect with their femininity and effortlessly create a harmonious flow in life. This transformative experience will lead you to:
- Rediscover your inner power as an intuitive woman
- Cultivate a harmonious, invigorating energy flow, making life feel …
This session focuses on building a practical system to nurture and grow qualities to support the authentic self that will shift you into the person you want and you came here to be.
The examples of symptoms showing that you might benefit from improved self-care are lack of self-acceptance, feeling disempowered, low confidence, trusting others more than …
Guided visualization to recognize and clear negative energetic imprints and associations from the time spent in your biological mother’s womb.
The entire womb healing process is done in 3 separate stages; however, it depends on the individual.
There’s no limitation to how many times this clearing can be done as whatever surfaces in the session is what the individual is ready to …